IRAN WATCH CANADA

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Account of a protester:

I was going to join to the rally by the resigned professors of university , while walking in the sidewalk towards the freedom square , the people in the street and side walk were many and there were anti rioting police force too , we were chanting , "police force support support " , suddenly they attacked on us with baton , i was not hit by baton but my leg was twisted , with pain in my leg i continued running , then i sat in sidewalk people came to help me , i was carried by ambulance , but get off from ambulance because there were reports that they might bring us to other places than hospital. when i arrived at hospital the nurse told me it is better you use an alias name instead of your real name.because the government agents might take you with them.......
_30_

Labels:

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home