IRAN WATCH CANADA

Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Wednesday May 31,2006

A video clip from Mansur Osanloo, the imprisoned leader of Iran's Bus Drivers .

Turn on your speaker, and click on following links.

Excerpts from this video clip:

They brought me to ministry of interior, " Amaken" office , there was no place that they didn't bring me ,I spoke the same , they saw what i'm saying is right, i told them that ;you want to investigate me, let me speak to you............

I participated in revolution , I participated in revolution in order to have independance, to have freedom, to have social justice, our wives and childeren not to go hungry , our daughters not to be brought and sold in Islamabad, Karachi , Dubai and Kuvait for prostitution, is this bad what i'm saying? The roots to all corruptions is poverty, our country is rich , let's unite and get our rights !


>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XervL0dlVD4&search=osanlo

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVw0up3oICk&search=osanlo

if it doesn't open after click, simply open an
Internet browser, copy them then paste them on the
browser's Address bar one at the time, then hit the
enter button.

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home