IRAN WATCH CANADA

Friday, July 01, 2005

Akbar Ganji : If I die in prison , The person in chrge of murdering me is Mr. Khameneie.

Friday July 1/ 2005

http://www.iran-emrooz.net/

"Akbar Ganji" from Evin prison: A letter to the Free people of the world !

Today is the 19th day of my hunger strike , at the begining of the month of " Khordad " ( Iranian calendar - mid May ) I was in hunger strike for 11days , From 21 " Khordad " -11June I started my second round of hunger strike, in total during 30 days of hunger strike , my weight has fallen from 77 kg to 58kg, meaning i lost 19 kg.
You must know that until reaching to my goal , I would not stop my indefinite hunger strike, I wont write any " Tobeh Nameh- regret letter " while in prison since i believe it is a style of Stalin's interrogators which the Iranian Stalinists inherited ..... If I die in prison , The person in chrge of murdering me is Mr. Khameneie. Mortazavi is directly taking order through Mr. Hejazi from Mr. Khameneie.

Translated by IRAN WATCH CANADA

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home