IRAN WATCH CANADA

Friday, May 20, 2005

From 7 pm yesterday( May 19/2005) and with an statement Akbar Ganji started its indefinit hunger strike !

http://www.iran-emrooz.net/
In Persian: From 7 pm yesterday( May 19/2005) and with an statement Akbar Ganji started its indefinit hunger strike !
Akbar Ganji's statement: I am being banned to call my family, and i do not have the advantages that other prisoners have , i am being discriminated in a way that during the last 60 months imprisonment I had only less than 70 days " morakhasi" ( prisoners to get out of prison and visit their family for one or more days and then return to prison) * .I have Asthma and all the records about this is with the prison officials and prison's health clinic . I am not allowed to use the medical facilities and treatment outside the prison. And I believe that I am illegaly detained and it is unjust and I believe that no one should spened even one second in prison for expressing his openion but instead the situation for freeom of expression must be prepared in society , therefore from Thursday at 7 :00pm I will go to indefinit hunger strike .IRAN WATCH CANADA

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home