IRAN WATCH CANADA

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Its dictatorship we face in Iran today.......

" ILNA " Iran's Labor News Agency:
" Farid Modaresi" : They have arrested my 2nd brother.
My accusation is about an interview I had with Australia's ABC channel.
" Farid Modares" has reported about the arrest of his 2nd brother.
In speaking with " ILNA " , Farid Modaresi has said : The agents of revolutionary court , yesterday morning have arrested one of my brother who is a theology student and after that they also arrested my other brother who is an student. After following the situation , the 1st brother that was arrested , was released and came home, but later he was arrested again. while at home, he spoke that our other brother has been beaten in detention . We are all worry about him , since he is sick and this situation threatened the life of my sick father and mother too.

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home